How to Make Eggless Waffle At Home !
Waffles are the latest rebirth of ancient Greek flat cakes, "obelios", that were cooked between two hot irons. They’ve made various appearances throughout history, but in recent years we have witness that the waffles have surve in vast variety topped with fresh fruit, syrups and even ice cream if you are sweet lover -Lets not forget those tasty waffles.
DID YOU KNOW WHY WAFFLES HAS HOLES .YES BECAUSE OF ?
The two hot iron pieces squeeze that waffle to cook it. The square bumps give the waffle little square holes, perfect for holding syrup and melted butter
HOW DID WAFFLES GOT THEIR SHAPE ?
In the 15th century, Dutch wafel makers began forging rectangular plates with a grid pattern. Although no one knows for sure, experts believe the waffle grid pattern that we know today came about naturally as a way to cook less batter over a greater surface area.
Come Join Us To Make Delicious Eggless Waffle
- Milk 1+1/2 cup
- Lemon juice 2 Tbsp
- Melted Butter ¼ cup+2 tbsp
- Vanilla 1 tsp
- All purpose flour/maida 2 cups
- Baking powder 4 tsp
- Cinnamon powder 1 Tsp ( add less if you’re not a fan or skip completely)
- Sugar ¼ cup
- Hot water ⅓ cup
- Take Milk & Lemon Juice mix them well & Allow it for 10 minutes to form buttermilk.
- When the mixture has curdled,add butter and vanilla Mix well and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl, mix flour,baking powder,and cinnamon. Add sugar and mix well
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients properly
- When they have mixed to form a thick mixture,make sure to add hot water and mix well.
- Butter up your griller or waffle-maker and allow it to heat a little.
- Pour in your batter and allow it to cook for few minutes
- After five minutes, turn the waffle by 90 degree to have a checkered pattern. Serve with any topping of your preference.
Enjoy Your Waffle With Your Favorite Toppings !